What do the best business minds preach again and again? Never Stop Learning. In addition to our no-cost workshops found on the Events page, Florida’s SBDC offers internationally acclaimed business training for owners serious about taking their business to the next level. Realize your business’s untapped potential with these advanced training courses:
Profit Mastery University
In this course’s shockingly easy-to-understand sessions, you will love taking control of your finances. You will overcome common business problems you wouldn’t previously have thought to evaluate using financial analysis.
You will easily answer seemingly complex questions like:
- How do I know when my sales are enough to justify hiring another employee?
- If I raise prices, how many customers can I afford to lose before profits suffer?
- How can I increase my cash in the bank without increasing sales one penny?
Join one of the most loved business improvement courses today.
Professional Selling Skills
This is another popular program that hits at the epidemic of poorly trained salespeople dragging down the prospects of businesses everywhere. Recent studies concluded something every consumer already knows: many sales people have no idea what they are doing.
Be part of the solution, not the problem. Professional Selling Skills is a hands-on, learning-by-doing program. At the end, participants will possess immediately implementable skills instead of just a handful of notes and no idea how to utilize the techniques they studied.
Your sales people will develop increased confidence, and your sales will increase because your customers will benefit from:
- Lasting relationships with salespeople who understand their business reality
- Products that address their specific organizational and personal needs
- Buying decisions that are based on fact, not high-pressure sales tactics
“In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower. That the greatest fighting forces, the greatest business organizations and the most successful individuals all prioritize extensive planning should tell you something.
Even though nothing ever goes exactly according to plan, no organization can be successful without one. Utilize the power of this seeming paradox through the Kaufman Foundation’s premier strategic planning training.
Without a strategic plan, your company will be susceptible to steering off course and untold distractions from what renowned business author Jim Collins calls the “20 Mile March.” The 20 Mile March is one of the factors he found separates companies that thrive in volatile economic climates from those that stagnate or fail. The 20 Mile March is the steady implementation of and adherence to a strategic plan despite economic swings and attractive but wayward distractions.
Looking to the future, do you see stability and steady growth or continued uncertainty and volatility? Put your business in the best position possible to thrive during uncertain and volatile times. Sign up for Growth Venture today.
Franklin Covey Leadership
The name says it all; you and your business will be changed by this powerful course built on the timeless principles popularized by Stephen Covey.
- Transform your business by harnessing the full engagement of your employees - No longer will your business suffer because of under-performing staffers who have disengaged and “retired in their cubicle”
- Transform yourself by working on your Leadership Quotient Assessment tool
- Transform your teams through Vision Building, Team Talent Checkups and the Win-Win Performance Agreement Process
Franklin Covey’s acclaimed leadership training builds a more effective mind-set, skill set and tool set for leading individuals and organizations to greatness.
5 Disciplines of Marketing
Our consultants can help you implement this tried and true marketing recipe.
- Position your company’s Money-Maker on the marketing triangle successfully
- Discover your target market
- Evaluate your value proposition and determine your perfect price point